President Sherlock Holmes Club of Latin America.
• Doctor of Criminal Law and Criminal Sciences (University del Salvador).
• Master of Strategic Studies (argentine Navy War School).
• Lawyer (University del Salvador).
Full Professor of Public Law and Procedure Law, Doctorate of Law and Social Sciences, University del Museo Social Argentino.
Full Professor of Forensic Practice at the University del Salvador / Université Paris I Panteón – Sorbonne.
Full Professor of Criminology, Specialization in Criminal Law, University del Salvador.
Professor of Criminal Studies. Master in Criminology and Forensic Sciences, University de Ciencias Sociales y Empresariales (UCES) – Universita degli Estudi di Roma (Sapienza).
Professor of Criminology, High Justice Court, Estate of Pará (Brazil).
Consultant Technology’s Faculty of Amazonia (Brazil).
Navy Lieutenant, Argentine Navy Reserve Corp.
Senior Fellow, Program Israel – Palestinian National Authority 2007, University Foundation of Rio de la Plata (FURP).
Languages: Spanish (Mother language), English (4to. Year AACI), Portuguese (Second Year Casa do Brazil), French (Basic Level – written / conversation), Arabic (Basic Level – written / conversation).
• Member of the Institute of Criminal Sciences (Minas Gerais – Brazil).
• Member International Association for Counterterrorism & Security Professionals (USA).
• Member of Terrorism Research Initiative (USA).
• Terrorism Studies Network (USA).
• Member Association for the Study of Middle East & Africa (USA).
• Senior Researcher, Iraqi Center for Researches and Studies (Iraq).
• Member of the Argentine Society of Political Analysis.
• Member Institute of Criminal Law and Criminology of the Lawyers Public College, City of Buenos Aires.
Author of the follows books: Terrorism, Analysis of a Critical Conditional (2005); Handbook of Intelligence and Urban Security (2006); Tri-Border Area, Crime or Terrorism? (2006); International Security Issues (2006) Mossad’s Wars: Iran, Hezbollah & Cia (2007); Criminology (2008); International Criminal Cooperation, In the Era of Terrorism (2009).
Travel around the world: Chile, Uruguay, Brazil, Cuba, Rep. Dominican, Venezuela, Mexico, Scotland, England, France, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Israel and Palestine National Authority.